17 sleeps until Santa!
I was tagged by the lovely Kimberley from Kimberley’s Beauty Blog, the lovely creator of this great tag! You should definitely take the time to take a peep over at her page!
– Share 12 random facts about yourself.
– Answer the 12 questions.
– List 12 bloggers you want to do the tag. They can be anyone you want.
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Facts about me:
– I hate snow
– I passed my driving test after 4 attempts
– I am obsessed with my Tartan Leggings
– Miracle on 34th Street is my favourite Christmas film
– I believe it is not Christmas until Love Actually has been on TV.
– I get a bit too excited when I enter a Boots store.
– I’m shit with washing my hair. I can never be bothered
– I fall in love to easy – or at least I think I do
– After my first Graze Box I found a new love for sunflower seeds
– Overly in love with Jared Leto and Dougie Poynter
– I have McBusted Tickets
– Shopaholic – but aren’t we all?!
Here are the questions:
What are your favourite things about Winter?
– I absolutely love snuggling up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate and watching Miracle on 34th Street.
What is your favourite Winter outfit?
– I love just wearing a pair of comfy leggings, some thick socks with my cute Sainsbury’s beige ankle boots and an over-sized jumper. Closer to Christmas, I love to rock this combo with a hideous Christmas Jumper!
What is your favourite Winter food?
-This has got to be, without a doubt, Chocolate Gateaux on Christmas Day. Such a family tradition!
Favourite Winter drink?
– Gingerbread Hot Chocolate!
What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
– Cuddled up in bed or on the sofa with my family around me, the fire on and watching Christmas movies.
How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
– I like keeping my make-up fairly neutral in the winter, usually keep it to just a cream base shadow and some liner and mascara with a neutral lip. However, for a night out I like to add a bit of a smokey eye.
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
– My main present that I’m hoping Santa brings me is a car, but I know that this is very unlikely, I’d love the Urban Decay Naked Palette and a massive jar of Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle!
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
– Cold, Fluffy Socks and Christmas.
What is your favourite Winter song?
– Any Elvis Presley / Michael Buble Christmas tunes are my must have Crimbo ear candy!.
What is your favourite Winter memory?
– Leaving Cookies and Carrots out for Santa and Rudolph, can’t get any better than that!
What is your favourite Winter scent?
– Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle is the BEST winter scent around. No Cinnamon for me – yuk!
Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…..
– … for no snow. I know that’s really superficial and grinch-esque, but there is nothing worse than snow and it causes so many accidents!